PREP TIME: 15 Mins
COOK TIME: 2 Mins
- 2 drops rapeseed oil for brushing
- 2 x 140g fresh tuna fillets, defrosted
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ tsp English mustard powder
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp capers
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 16 cherry tomatoes, preferably on the vine, halved
- Brush the tuna with a little oil. Heat a non-stick pan, add the tuna and cook for 1 min each side, or a min or so longer for a thicker fillet. Transfer to a plate to rest.
- Halve and stone the avocado and scoop the flesh into a small bowl. Add the mustard powder and vinegar, then mash well so that the mixture is smooth like mayonnaise. Stir in the capers. Spoon into two small dishes and put on serving plates with the lettuce leaves, and tomatoes.