Warm and cozy Chai Chia Pudding made in about 5 minutes. Gluten free, paleo and vegan friendly recipe serves one!
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1/3 cup Nut Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Chai Spice mix
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Add all of the ingredients to a small sauce pot on medium low heat on the stove top. Whisk everything together until combined
- Keep stirring until your pudding thickens up, about 5-7 minutes
- Taste and season with a little extra sweetener if you like. If it’s too thick add a splash of milk. Add any toppings you might like (chopped nuts, coconut flakes, fruit etc).