BOOM! Back in training action! It’s been a crap couple of weeks being sick and recuperating but as of today I’m baaaaack and feeling it! Got myself some new tights from Lorna Jane, started the morning off with nice heavy leg set with fave client Yas – loving life with 20 weeks countdown to my wedding!!! Getting fit and fantastic!
Tonight is the night when we start the journey of getting you fitter, faster, and trimmer. I hope you’re ready for it Spring URC cadets 🙂 Bring your gear, bring yourself and bring your game face! Let’s make this HAPPEN!!!
So much admin today waaaah! Action plan:
✅ log off and go train
✅ smash out 45min high intensity 800 rep triplet drill- #ownedit
✅ enjoy a Quest Bar!
Results in Motion shout out to one of our awesome clients Kellie Finlayson today! On behalf of all the PTs at RIM (myself, Angus Gus Martin, Kirsty Vis and Jamie Pagourelias), we’d like to congratulate you on losing 56cm and 10kg since you started with us – nice work!! For those wondering how she’s done it – more than happy to share with you:
1. Committing to 2 Personal Training sessions rain hail or shine each week
2. Sticking to her eating plan without fail – no cheating, no falling off the wagon, no exceptions
3. Upping the ante and enrolling herself in Ultimate Results Camp – training up to 5 times per week over the last month
4. Training at 100% intensity, with 100% focus EVERY session
5. Believing in herself, and the plan and her ability to succeed.
6. Generally being AWESOME!
We look forward to kicking many more goals with you over the next few months – make it happen!