- 1kg sweet potato, peeled and cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/2 medium cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Olive oil spray
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup Coles Brand organic quinoa
- 200g feta, chopped
- 40g baby rocket
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons Coles Brand extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Coles Brand Italian white wine vinegar
Step 1Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced and line large baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Spread out sweet potato on one tray and spray with oil. Spread out cauliflower in a single layer on the other tray. Sprinkle with ground spices, and spray with oil. Bake sweet potato for 45 mins, or until tender and lightly browned, and cauliflower for 20 mins, or until soft and lightly golden. Cool to room temperature.
Step 2Spread almonds on an oven tray and bake for 3-4 mins, or until lightly golden. Set aside.
Step 3Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add quinoa, return to the boil and cook for 10 mins, or until just tender. Drain in a mesh sieve and cool to room temperature, fluffing the grains occasionally with a fork.
Step 4Place roast vegetables, quinoa, feta, rocket and rosemary in a large bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, and drizzle with oil and vinegar. Use a large metal spoon to turn and combine. Sprinkle with toasted almonds and serve at room temperature.